Research Training Group | Graduiertenkolleg
In RTG-PRO we want to gain a better understanding of the molecular and cellular functions of selected protease systems in infection and inflammation.
- Research Area A – examines how protease systems balance type 1 and type 2 inflammation and promote bacterial colonization and invasion
- Research Area B – deepens our understanding of the role of proteases in protein quality control, as it is central to both cellular homeostasis and the immune response
- Research Area C – elucidates the substrate range, interactome, and sequence – structure – function relationships of the selected proteases
- 05.12.2023 Online Workshop „Scientific Writing Process" (13:00-17:00)
- 15.03.2024 Workshop Networking
- 11.-14.03.2024 RTG-PRO Annual Retreat (Island Vilm)
- 23.-24.05.2024 Workshop „Scientific Writing & Publishing"